What Information Is Being Collected?
We collect information only to aid us in improving our website and when we require information such as your name and email address to provide access to specific products and services.
The personal information we will collect may also include IP address, location, your chosen internet browser and service provider, and device plus any information you supply voluntarily.
How Is It Collected?
We collect Personal Information submitted directly by you, or non-Personal Information transmitted automatically from your device using various standard technologies, such as cookies, emails, digital identifiers, log files, web beacons or other similar technologies.
Why is it being collected?
We collect information about you to fulfill your request, to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues and receive question and comments from you through our contact form, and for us to be able to respond to them.
We may use logs and cookie information to improve quality and design of kenostrategy.net, including without limitation, saving you the trouble of re-entering data, and quarries, personalize and customize your experience on this site, track your use and generate statistics.
How will it be used?
Information is only used for the purpose of what was stated at the point of collection and will only be used in this and no other way. We respect the privacy of each visitor to kenostrategy.net.
We use information held about you in the following ways :
- to ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to notify you about changes to our services and/or products;
- to respond to your inquiries, support request, feedback or questions, and update you with information pertaining to your request;
Who Will It Be Shared With?
Your information is only available to employees of kenostrategy.net and will not be shared with anyone else unless we are required to do so by law.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer containing information about your access to the website. We may use such cookies for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our Services quicker and easier.
You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your web browser; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Service may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
Our website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of kenostrategy.net. If you submit personal information to any of those websites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
The services provided by kenostrategy.net are not intended for or directed to minors or persons under the age of legal consent. Any person who provides us with personal information represents to us that they are 18 years of age or over the age of legal consent in their jurisdiction. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted personal information, we may not accept this information and may take steps to remove such information from our records.
What are your rights?
You have a number of rights under data protection law in relation to the way we process your personal data. These are set out below.
- A right to access personal data held by us about you.
- A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
- A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent if we are using your personal data based on your consent; or where you object to the way we process your data.
- A right for you not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated process, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us using our contact form.
We will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time.